These are Top Quality, British Made Bath panels in Matt White, made with Water Resistant MDF Ideal for high use bathrooms, Hospitals, Hotels, Residential Homes and any High water risk areas
2 piece refers to a main panel + plinth and not a front panel + side panel.
10mm Thick Panels are not available with a lip
Includes: Choice of 450mm or 480mm Main Panel plus a 125mm Plinth
- Hand Made from water resistant MEDITE MDF, ideal for bathrooms
- Plinth can be fitted behind or in front of main panel
- Available in 15mm or 18mm Thicknesses
- Scratch Resistant
- Easy Clean
- Hard wearing
- PVC Vinyl wrapped for a perfect non fade finish
- Manufactured in the UK
- Fitting instructions included
- Supplied with Stainless steel screws to fix plinth to main panel at desired height
- Supplied with Stainless steel screws to fix panel back to a frame or battening ( not supplied )
- Supplied with Colour matched self adhesive screw head covers
- Easily Cut with Hand Saw
- Includes clear protective film which should be removed before installation
- Colour Matches: Kronospan K101 White, Egger W980 Platinum White
- Certifications: FSC - Wood from sustainable forests, CARB2 Compliant
- Life Time Guarantee *
NEED A CUSTOM SIZED BATH PANEL?
These panels make installing your panel much easier as you will not have to cut it to fit, it also means that your life time guarantee is not invalidated.
If you require a custom size panel in this colour then please click here
You can have any length panel up to 1900mm and height up to 600mm.
Please allow 5 - 7 days delivery for custom size panels as these are made to measure.
Installation Guide Lines:
Please note these products are wood based and must be securely fixed to a suitable bath frame for the best possible finish. Please follow our fitting instructions or use our specially designed Hidden Bath Panel Fitting Kit for a screw less finish.
Question: What is a Bath Panel Lip?
Question: Why install a Sealing Strip?
The combination of soft and hard PVC creates a special strip perfectly suited for protecting the bottom of Bath Panels. Installed in this manner strip seals the bottom of the plinth against dirt and water.
For more info download our full measuring guide.
These bath panels are kid proof
We have a young family with kids in and out of the bath everyday, we had 2 MDF bath panels fail on us in 12 months which was costly as im not DIY minded so have to get someone in o fit them. This time we done our research and found the Aquacloak Commercial Panel. As soon as it arrived you would tell it was different from the ones we had before. It was expensive but we are sure it will be worth it. It have now been on the bath for 18 months and still looks brand new.
Richard Hall | London | September 2019
Brilliantly finished Panel
Really glad to see such a quality panel being made in the UK. The matt white finish has a very slight sheen to it and looks stunning now fitted.
Ian Williamson | Redruth | September 2019
We run a bed and breakfast and wanted a robust bath panel that would be able to withstand years of constant use. This one has been installed for 3 years now and still looks perfect. We will eventually change all of the panels in the building with these. Thank you bath panel store.
Michelle hughes | Brighton | July 2018