Custom Height MDF Flexible Bath Panel Kit ideal for Corner and Offset Baths
Top Quality, British Made Corner Bath panels, made from 15mm MR MDF.
The Custom flexible bath panels come in packs of 25 Slats, enough to cover up to 2.5M and can be supplied up to 600mm in height
- Tongue and Groove effect in two Styles "Traditional or Modern"
- Additional Slats provided can be easily trimmed to exact length required.
- Maximum Length 2500mm "Option to add more above"
- Maximum Height 600mm
- Hand Made From MEDITE moisture resistant MDF, ideal for bathrooms
- Super flexible, will curve around all Corner or Offset Baths
- NOW INCLUDES COMPREHENSIVE FITTINGS & INSTRUCTIONS
- Waterproof PVC Vinyl wrapped for a perfect non fade finish
- Ideal for most corner baths (excluding Jacuzzi and Spa Baths)
- Hand Made in our UK Factory
- Scratch Resistant
- Hard wearing
- Easy Clean
- Additional Panels Available
- Can be fitted with LED Lights ( optional extra )
- All colours and finishes available
- Life Time Guarantee
Using / Specifying these panel for a construction project ?
Download our Full Manufacturers Product Specification Sheet Here
Quick Measuring Guide
Measuring up for a replacement panel is easy,
To measure the height of the panel simply use a tape measure or rule to measure the distance in mm from floor to the bottom of the edge of the bath.
The length of the panel is measured in mm around the curve of the bath, this is best measured around the top edge of the bath.
You can download our full corner and offset bath measuring guide by clicking the link below
WHY NOT ADD LED LIGHTS ?
If you choice to add LED lights to your panel then it will come pre drilled with 15mm holes 105mm from the bottom of every second panel ( up to 10 panels ) if your panel is longer than 2 meters then we will space them between the central 2 meters.
- 10 x 15mm IP64 Easy Fit Waterproof LED Light set included
- 2.5W Total Wattage
- 5 Year Guarantee on LED Lights
- Light Output 15 Lumen's per Light
- Transformer must be located outside the Bathroom and wired by a qualified electrician
Here are just a few examples of installations our customers have sent photos back to us so we can see how great their bathrooms look after fitting our panels.
ARE YOU A SELF EMPLOYED TRADES PERSON?
If you are a skilled professional then lets talk? We are currently looking for trades people in all areas to make up a national network of bath panel fitters. We are constantly being asked by our customers if we can provide an install service for them but at the moment we can only offer this service to our local customers.
We offer competitive fixed job rates and free on-site training. Once trained we will contact you by email with the job / client details for you to arrange a mutually convenient installation date.
This is a fantastic add on to any small business and a great opportunity to guarantee local profitable half day jobs. If this sounds like something that would suit you then please contact me via email@example.com
We look forward to working with you.
Ideal bath panel
Well packed and good quality
Joanna london | Nuneaton | October 2023
Just a line to say how pleased I am with the corner bath panel you fitted especially the neatness / workmanship in fact the complete job. l will definitely keep you in mind for when I need a new bath suite
Thanks again. Very satisfied costumer
Well done Charlie
Peter Martin | Ingatestone | March 2018
Fantastic bath panel. Our old one had cracked because it was plastic, this was the only solution we found, so happy we did. It took a bit of thought and care to fit but now fitted It looks amazing on the bath and is really solid. Very pleased
Michael Byrne | Wentworth | June 2017