Professional Flexible Bath Panel ideal for P shaped Shower Baths any colour / finish
Top Quality, British Made P Shaped shower bath panels made from 15mm MDF.
These flexible bath panels and come in 3 standard heights 550mm, 520mm or 480mm high)
- Hand Made From MEDITE moisture resistant MDF, ideal for bathrooms
- Super flexible, will curve around all P Shaped Baths
- Will fit Left or Right handed baths
- NOW INCLUDES COMPREHENSIVE HIDDEN FIXING KIT & FITTING INSTRUCTIONS
- Waterproof PVC Vinyl wrapped for a perfect non fade finish
- Hand Made in our UK Factory
- Scratch Resistant
- Hard wearing
- Easy Clean
- End Panels Available
- All other colours and finishes available
- Colour matching? please select a swatch sample from Here before you buy your panel.
- Life Time Guarantee
Quick Measuring Guide
Measuring up for a replacement panel is easy,
Just click on the PDF below for an easy to follow guide.
Click here for more details on measuring your bath
WHY NOT ADD LED LIGHTS ?
If you choose to add LED lights to your panel then it will come pre drilled with 15mm holes 105mm from the bottom of every second panel ( up to 10 panels ) if your panel is longer than 2 meters then we will space them between the central 2 metres.
- 10 x 15mm IP64 Easy Fit Waterproof LED Light set included
- 2.5 Watts
- 5 Year Guarantee on LED Lights
- Light Output 15 Lumens per Light
- Transformer must be located outside the Bathroom and wired by a qualified electrician
Sturdy Bath Panel - Great Solution
This is a great solution for discontinued bath panels. I ordered the LED light version but didn't realise I had to get an electrician in to wire it to my lighting circuit in the bathroom. Anyway I did in the end and it looks amazing"
New Shower Bath Panel
Our client didnt want a cheap plastic bath panel so we installed one of these flexi panels for her in an oak effect. It looks amazing and the customer is over the moon."
Great product wish it was easier to install
I found this panel online, its really well made and will last the lifetime of the bath however the fitting was fiddly and in the end I got a handyman to come and do it for me. It was worth it, now it is in place it looks amazing and is a real feature in the bathroom."
Thought long and hard before buying this panel, I wasn't convinced how easy it would be to fit. It comes with plenty of fitting clips, spare panels etc but I found the prospect of fitting them all perfectly to the frame and the panel (given there is no tolerance for any minor miss-alignment) too daunting. I therefore screwed the panel to the frame and used screw-caps and silicone sealant to do the job - this was ok with a white panel, might be trickier with a coloured one. Very pleased with the end result."
Panel just fitted, Our Acrylic panel had become brittle and cracked, The new panel looks amazing, everything was in the box and my husband had it fitted in 2 hours, Our bath now look better than new. Would highly recommend both the bath panel and Bath Panel Store"
So Please. Thought we had to install a new bath just because our p shaped bath panel had cracked and we couldn't find one to fit.This fits perfect and looks very solid, 100 times better than a plastic one"
|Style:||P Shape Flexi|