Professional MDF Bath Panels for Ideal Standard Tesi Tubs 500mm high
This is a Top Quality, British Made Bath panel.
Ideal for new bath installation. If retro fitting to existing bath then please check dimensions as original fitter may have installed the bath at a different height or modified existing panels.
- Hand Built using MEDITE® MR (moisture resistant) MDF
- 500mm High
- Foil wrapped (not sprayed like cheaper units)
- Scratch Resistant
- Hard wearing
- Colour matching? please select a swatch sample from Here before you buy your panel.
- Easy Clean
- Slim line 10mm and Chunky 18mm Options
- Fitting Instruction Included
- Supplied with Stainless steel screws to fix panel back to a frame or battening ( not supplied )
- Supplied with Colour matched self adhesive screw head covers
- Optional Sealing Strips for 15 and 18mm Panels
- Manufactured in our UK Factory
- Life Time Guarantee
- Bath Tub not included
Using / Specifying these panel for a construction project ?
Download our Full Manufacturers Product Specification Sheet Here
Question: How do I measure my Bath?
Use a Good Tape Measure to get the Length and Height of the Bath Panels Required. All Standard sizes are available from the Drop Down Fields above. If your size is not in the drop downs then you may require Custom Sized Bath Panels.
For more info download our full measuring guide.
Installation Guide Lines:
Please note these products are wood based and must be securely fixed to a suitable bath frame for the best possible finish. Please follow our fitting instructions or use our specially designed Hidden Bath Panel Fitting Kit for a screw less finish.
Question: What is a Bath Panel Lip?
A bath panel lip is a 5mm x 5mm extension to the top edge of the bath panel, it is useful on installation of the panel to slide under the edge of the bath to keep the top of the panel flush. This can however make installation tricky as most baths have an uneven under edge. For best results opt for a panel without a lip and fix the panel securely to your bath frame or battens surrounding the edges of the bath.
Bath panel with a lip
Bath Panel Without a Lip
Question: Why install a Sealing Strip?
The combination of soft and hard PVC creates a special strip perfectly suited for protecting the bottom of Bath Panels. Installed in this manner strip seals the bottom of the plinth against dirt and water