Professional MDF High Gloss White Shaker Style 2 Piece Bath Panels
These are Top Quality, British Made Bath panels in a High Gloss Finish.
Please note 2 piece refers to a main panel + plinth and not a front panel + side panel.
This is a two piece bath panel and is adjustable from 450mm to 560mm high
Main Panel: 450mm or 480mm
- Hand Made from moisture resistant MEDITE MDF, ideal for bathrooms
- Plinth can be fitted behind or in front of main panel
- Scratch Resistant
- Easy Clean
- Hard wearing
- PVC Vinyl wrapped for a perfect non fade finish
- Manufactured in the UK
- Fitting instructions included
- Supplied with Stainless steel screws to fix plinth to main panel at desired height
- Supplied with Stainless steel screws to fix panel back to a frame or battening ( not supplied )
- Supplied with Colour matched self adhesive screw head covers
- Easily Drilled or Cut with a Sharp Hand Saw
- Includes clear protective film which should be removed before installation
- Colour Matches: Kronospan K101 White, Egger W980 Platinum White
- Certifications: FSC - Wood from sustainable forests, CARB2 Compliant
- Life Time Guarantee *
These panels make installing your panel much easier as you will not have to cut it to fit, it also means that your
If you require a custom size panel in this colour then please click here
You can have any length panel up to 1900mm and height up to 600mm.
Installation Guide Lines:
Please note these products are wood based and must be securely fixed to a suitable bath frame for the best possible finish. Please follow our fitting instructions or use our specially designed Hidden Bath Panel Fitting Kit for a screw less finish.
Question: What is a Bath Panel Lip?
A bath panel lip is a 5mm x 5mm extension to the top edge of the bath panel, it is useful on installation of the panel to slide under the edge of the bath to keep the top of the panel flush.
The combination of soft and hard PVC creates a special strip perfectly suited for protecting the bottom of Bath Panels. Installed in this manner strip seals the bottom of the plinth against dirt and water.
Use a Good Tape Measure to get the Length and Height of the Bath Panels Required. All Standard sizes are available from the Drop Down Fields above. If your size is not in the drop downs then you may require Custom Sized Bath Panels.
Very Please with my Bath Panels
I must say that I was very impressed with the whole purchase. Everything arrived on time and the finish and quality on the panels is so much better than you get in the major DIY stores.
William Wentworth | Putney | September 2019
great service me and my wife are very happy with our bath panel, thankyou to ellen who was very helpful on the phone and got back to us and let us know what was going on
tom johnson | nottingham | May 2013
|Finish:||High Gloss White|