Professional MDF Gloss Cream 1 Piece Tongue and Groove Bath Panels
These are Top Quality, British Made Bath panels in a Gloss Finish, made with 15mm MDF ( Slim line 10mm & Chunky 18mm options available )
- Height : 450mm plus 125mm plinth
- Hand Made from moisture resistant MEDITE MDF, ideal for bathrooms
- Plinth can be fitted behind or in front of main panel
- Scratch Resistant
- Easy Clean
- Hard wearing
- PVC Vinyl wrapped for a perfect non fade finish
- Manufactured in the UK
- Fitting instructions included
- Supplied with Stainless steel screws to fix plinth to main panel at desired height
- Supplied with Stainless steel screws to fix panel back to a frame or battening ( not supplied )
- Supplied with Colour matched self adhesive screw head covers
- Easily Cut with Hand Saw
- Includes clear protective film which should be removed before installation
- Colour Matches: Kronospan U564 Pale Creame, Egger U222 Crema
- Certifications: FSC - Wood from sustainable forests, CARB2 Compliant
- Life Time Guarantee *
NEED A CUSTOM SIZED BATH PANEL?
These panels make installing your panel much easier as you will not have to cut it to fit, it also means that your life time guarantee is not invalidated.
If you require a custom size panel in this colour then please click here
You can have any length panel up to 1900mm and height up to 600mm.
Please allow 5 - 7 days delivery for custom size panels as these are made to measure.
Installation Guide Lines:
Please note these products are wood based and must be securely fixed to a suitable bath frame for the best possible finish. Please follow our fitting instructions or use our specially designed Hidden Bath Panel Fitting Kit for a screw less finish.
Question: What is a Bath Panel Lip?
A bath panel lip is a 5mm x 5mm extension to the top edge of the bath panel, it is useful on installation of the panel to slide under the edge of the bath to keep the top of the panel flush. This can however make installation tricky as most baths have an uneven under edge. For best results opt for a panel without a lip and fix the panel securely to your bath frame or battens surrounding the edges of the bath.
Use a Good Tape Measure to get the Length and Height of the Bath Panels Required. All Standard sizes are available from the Drop Down Fields above. If your size is not in the drop downs then you may require Custom Sized Bath Panels.
|Style:||Tongue & Groove|